Monday 30 March 2015

Lent 2015 Challenge : P.I.G. number 5

Lent 2015 Challenge : P.I.G. number 5

The Union Jack Gargoyle Patterns and Wool bag


Goswald of Graveney St George was the first pattern I bought for myself and the second item I ever knitted, the first I finished. Since then I have developed a little obsession with woolly gargoyle patterns




 *ahem*

This bag contains:
Little Uns Gargoyle
Stone The Gargoyle
Percy Pandragon
Simon The Baleful
Some random balls of wool that sneaked in 

The doll and jewellery drill bits I’ve been hunting for for about a year. 



Little Uns Gargoyle



This is my first attempt at amigurumi, this also learned me starting in a magic loop.

Stone The Gargoyle

This was my first try at knitting in the round AND using double pointed needles (DPNs) I got jabbed violently in the booby while knitting him… repeatedly … DPN knitting is jabby and painful when you first start.

Percy Pandragon
Percy has lovely big feet with toes, like his brother Goswald.

Simon The Baleful


How can he be baleful when he’s all soft and squishy??
Maybe it’s because he’s smaller than his brothers? Small Gargoyle Syndrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.