Sunday 29 March 2015

Lent 2015 Challenge : P.I.G. number 4

Lent 2015 Challenge : P.I.G. number 4


The Handsome Man Moustache bag




Why have I called this one The Handsome Man Moustache bag? I haven’t a clue. I don’t actually like hairy faced men, the only time I like a moustache is when it’s fabric print, jewellery, just not on a face.

This one contains:
Alan Dart’s Pirate.


 At one time I went through all the patterns I was in the middle of making, and made a list of everything I needed to finish them all. Then promptly lost the list. This was one of the things on the list. I’m assuming there’s a whole lot of sewing together and stuffing involved with this, I think I remember it needing drinking straws, or pipe cleaners, or something, too. But looking at all the little pieces I’m a little overwhelmed…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.