Friday 27 March 2015

Lent 2015 Challenge : P.I.G. number 1 : Fox Stole Update


Lent 2015 Challenge : P.I.G. number 1 : Fox Stole Update
Mr Fox Stole is all sewn up, but not finished cos I wanted to add a great big pop stud, I had a few of them, but they ran off when I needed them! 



It wasn’t until after I sewed them on that I realised I had put the ears on the wrong way, they are meant to go on with the decrease stiches up the middle, but I had them at the side, making a crisp edge, rather than a “vein” up the middle.

I might as well mention the Primarni Fox Mittens while I’m here. 



The ears, and eyes and nose are done the same as the stole, the ear pattern being from Tiny Owl Knits Mr Fox Stole My Heart pattern. 

A far greater improvement to the original… 
 



Look at that lovely little face! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.